Eugene Murray is pleased to announce that he has completed the Mastering Ansible online course. The course is delivered by Chris Lunsford. The course consists of 5 hours of training delivered through 55 video lectures. The video lectures consist of sides and on-screen, live demos of Ansible and Ansible-Galaxy.
The course has the following objectives:
Execute ad-hoc commands against servers using Ansible
- Write Ansible configuration playbooks to deploy a 3-tier web application
- Configure Ansible roles with tasks, handlers, files, templates, and default variables
- Write operational playbooks to check cluster status and perform a cluster restart.
- Optimize Ansible playbooks to reduce playbook execution time.
- Test and troubleshoot Ansible playbook execution.
Chris Lunsford is an IT professional with a decade of experience in network, datacenter, cloud and systems operations. His expertise is in applying software development practices to infrastructure operations.
I highly recommend this course both for its content and because it represents excellent value for training dollar spent.