Designing AWS Environments: Architect Large-scale Cloud Infrastructures with AWS by Wayde Gilchrist
This video course is authored and instructed by Wayde Gilchrist. Wayde Gilchrist started moving customers of his IT consulting business into the cloud and away from traditional hosting environments in 2010. In addition to consulting, he delivers AWS training for Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and international consulting firms. When he is not out visiting customers, he is delivering training virtually from his home in Florida.
This course follows a step-by-step practical approach that shows you how to design robust large infrastructures using AWS. You will be able to make trade-offs in your decision-making and keep the implications and intricacies of cloud design in mind. It follows a unique approach that also pushes your confidence to the next level. The following major topics are covered in this course:
- Find out how to launch EC2 Instances and log in
- Work with Linux and Windows instances
- Understand networking on AWS
- Learn how to design, create, and secure a Virtual Private cloud (VPC)
- Make your applications highly available through Load Balancing, Multi-AZ deployments, and Auto scaling